Features: Handheld based retail application with Attached Receipt printer
Modules: Retail Point-of-sale (POS), Distribution, Inventory Management, Smart Card based Loyalty System, Account customer management, Accounts Receivable,
Technology: GPRS, Online-Offline solution, Automated Server synchronisation, Cloud ready platform. Data storage for 6 months in the handheld device with 1000 items in product catalog and 1000 transactions per day
Application Areas: Field Procurement (like Milk, etc.,) , Field Sales/Distribution Management, Route Management, Bakery management, Restaurant Sales Management, Fast food items, Retail chains.
1. Authenticated Login (User Role and Admin Role)
2. Core functionality:
- Retail Sale
- Price list / Inventory
- Delivery Note
- Server Update
- Exchange Rates
i) Retail Sale:
a) New Sale :
- Order entry through to order completion
- Ability to search for items by product code, name.
- Ability to search for customers (using customer id or using RFID card)
- Bar code reader compatible.
- Modify/View cart at any time during the order process
- Ability to take indent for next day (Optional)
- Automatic discount processing at item level, multi-line discount and order level discount
- Automatic VAT calculation
b) Quote to Order:
- Convert previously generated Quote to Order
- Reprint existing bills based on given bill number
d) Reprint GRN:
- Reprint a previous GRN based on given GRN number
e) Unblock All Items
- Item will be blocked when generating a Quote. Items can be unblocked using this option.
- Goods can be returned at item level or Order level.
- Returned items can be either encashed or repaired and reissued to customer
- Lifecycle of returns process is managed in the system
iii) Price List
- Ability to maintain multiple price lists
- Price lists attached at customer level
- Track current inventory levels
- Print inventory information at item level or for all items
- Goods Received from central warehouse are tracked using this menu
- These could be new items are returns sent back to the supplier and received again
vi) Delivery Note
- A delivery note is generated when goods are sent out of the outlet (Ex: A returned item).
- Daily expenses are tracked using this menu item.
viii) BOD & EOD
- Initial cash at the beginning of the day (BOD)
- EOD Process – Cash in Hand, Amount banked, etc.,
- Daily Sales Report
- Monthly Sales Report
x) Server Update ( Updating central server through GPRS or LAN)
Update Orders: Sale orders gets updated in the server
Update Z-report: Z- Report gets updated in the server
Product Catalog: Product Catalog get updated from the server
Get Pricelist: Request for getting updated price list information from server. Price list includes discounts at item level, multi-line discount and taxation information.
Get Customers: Update customer information. (Request for getting customer information from Server)
Get Deliveries: We can get all the updated dispatches from the server. (Including transit bills)
Auto Update: Automatic update from Device to Server as well as Server to Device. (Like pricelist, orders, z-report, product catalog etc.,)
xi) Exchange Rates : Maintain exchange rates
xii) Logout: Logout from the current user.
Server Application Functionality:
- Maintain Retail outlet/Sales Agent information
- Maintain Product Master data
- Maintain Customer Master data
- Maintain employee Master data
- Setup price list
- Configure multiple discounts
- Configure taxes
- Manage returns
- Maintain Inventory
- Monitor Sales invoices/delivery notes.